Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Completely Conspicuous 391: I'm the Man

Quick hit episode this week as I discuss the power of a song. Listen to the episode below or download directly (right click and "save as").

Show notes:
- In 1979, I listened to Toronto's CHUM-AM all the time
- Used to collect the Top 30 singles chart every Friday
- A song that captured my imagination was Joe Jackson's "I'm the Man"
- The clock radio was important
- Couldn't get enough of "I'm the Man"
- Still powerful after all these years
- Jackson's best work was in the late '70s/early '80s

Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!

The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.

No comments:

Post a Comment