The show notes...
- Wednesday: Kumar presents The Great American TV Theme-a-thon
- Dube: Million Dollar Pet Challenge, a competition show based on Stupid Pet Tricks
- Kumar: That Guy Again
- Dube thinks it's a Quantum Leap ripoff
- Dube: Dover, a nighttime soap based in the NH city
- Kumar: Slow Case
- Dube came up with Good Cop, Black Cop, a TV take on the old Eddie Murphy movie 48 Hours
- Thursday: Dube presents Gulf Hospital
- Kumar: Dolly, starring Dolly Parton and Pam Anderson
- Kumar: Schmasier, with Kelsey Grammer as a snooty garbageman
- Kumar: Norm and Tony, starring Norm MacDonald and Tony Danza
- Kumar: Snoop, There It Is
- Dube: Public Option
- Kumar: Skank Quest: Tara Reid
- Friday: Dube's sci-fi show, Werewolves of Grunden
- Dube gets deep
- Kumar: Sad Men
- Dube: Honey Island, the "anti-LOST"
- Kumar: 30/30, a short attention span newsmagazine show
- Bonehead of the Week
The Henry Clay People - Your Famous Friends
Japandroids - To Hell With Good Intentions
Versus - Invincible Hero
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The show is sponsored by Eastbay/Footlocker.com. Find gear from top brands such as Nike, Adidas, Asics and more. Use promo code AFCOMP15 to get 15% off any order at Eastbay.com, AFCOMP20 to get 20% off any order of $75 or more at Eastbay.com and AFCOMPFL to get 15% off any order at Footlocker.com.
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blogs Clicky Clicky and Keeping Some Dark Secrets. Additional music used in the show is by Me and Boris the Bull, which is the brainchild of the mighty Mark Campbell. Thanks to Bob Durling for the album art; find out more about his photography at his blog.
Completely Conspicuous is a Tan God Production. Word.